Babb & Brown attorneys offer real estate law seminars throughout the year.
March 6 - Mauldin Chamber "Elder Care II" Lunch & Learn
1:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Mauldin Chamber, 101 E. Butler Road, Greenville
March 15 - GGAR Free Fridays "What to Disclose Before You Close - Real Estate Disclosures
9 a.m.-11 a.m., at GGAR, 50 Airpark Court, Greenville
Future seminars include:
- Knowing What You Can and Cannot Do: Restrictions and Covenant
- Knowing the Difference: Marketable vs. Insurable Titles
- What to Disclose Before You Close: Real Estate Disclosures (2013 Updates)
- The Winds of Change: Updates on the HUD New Disclosure Form (Fall 2013)
- Getting Free Upgrades without "Paying the Price": Protecting a Buyer Under Builder's Contracts
- Do You Really Want to be a Landlord?: Lease Purchase Agreements
- What Happens When You Step Over the Line: Surveys
- Inside the Attorney's Office: Smooth Closings 101
- For more information, or to schedule a presentation, call Kristen McLean at 430-4332.