Ryan Burns (1966)
Corby Andrew Kirby (2001)
Nick Rubio (2008)
John Dobson (1998)
This year's Hall of Fame class included:
• Ryan Burns (1996): Burns was the placekicker for Greer's football team 1993-95, accounting for 137 of the team's points. He led the state in points by a kicker in 1995 and played in the North-South All-Star game. He was also a four-year starter in soccer and was named all-region in 1996. He went on to play as a placekicker at Carson Newman and Newberry.
• John Dobson (1998): Dobson was a three-sport athlete at Greer, playing baseball, golf and football. In baseball, he was the Peach Blossom Player of the Year in 1998 and a member of the North-South All-State baseball team. He was also an all-region quarterback in football. He lettered in varsity golf in the seventh, eighth and ninth grades. Dobson went on to play baseball at Wofford College.
• Demarcio Downs (1999): Downs was Greer's basketball captain in 1998-99 and led the team in scoring, minutes and steals as a senior. The all-region and all-county player went on to play at Limestone College, where he was a three-year starter and two-time captain. He is now an assistant varsity and head JV basketball coach at Greer.
• Corey Andrew Kirby (2001): Kirby was a three-year starter and two-time all-region offensive lineman with the Yellow Jackets. In 2000, he was an al-state and Shrine Bowl selection. He went on to become a four-year starter at Mars Hill College where he earned All-SAC honors.
• Nick Rubio (2008): Rubio led the Yellow Jackets basketball team in assists, steals and scoring during his junior and senior seasons. He was also a two-time all-region selection and played in the North-South All-Star game. He is a recent graduate of Clemson University.