Pelham Medical Center will host a career fair for experienced nurses today from 4-9 p.m.
Experienced, talented and compassionate nurses are being sought.
Interested candidates will:
• Tour the award-winning facility,
• Take part in a nurse panel for question and answer discussions,
• Meet future peers and interview with nursing leaders, peers and recruiters,
• On-the-spot offers,
• Bring multiple copies of your resume/CV. Walk-ins are accepted or pre-apply online.
Pelham Medical Center is consistently ranked as a top performer for overall patient satisfaction.
• Top 1 percent in the nation for emergency room,
• Top 4 percent in nation for inpatient services,
• First and only HFAP Certified Primary Stroke Center in Greer.
• Competitive salary and benefits packages
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Relocation incentives
• Professional growth and development programs including: tuition reimbursement, nursing advisory councils, a board certification program, a new grad residency program and leadership advancement opportunities.
Pelham Medical Center is at 250 Westmoreland Road. Call 864-530-6000 for more information.