The Strip Club 104 A Steak House is ranked in the top 10 for best overall, best steak house and best value.
BIN112 is ranked No. 9 as Neighborhood Gem for restaurants in communities.
Jason Clark, executive chef/owner, ages his own meat for customers of BIN112 and The Strip Club 104.
The perennially honored Greer restaurants, where Clark is executive chef and owner, earned 4.5 stars out of a possible five.
Clark’s number nine ranking for BIN112 as a Neighborhood Gem is recognized as one of the best maintaining its base of loyal customers and attracting out of town customers to a community.
The rankings for Clark’s restaurants are:
• No. 9, The Strip Club 104, Best overall restaurant
• No. 5, The Strip Club 104, Best steakhouse
• No. 2, The Strip Club 104, Best value
• No. 9, Neighborhood Gem, BIN 112
• No. 8, BIN112, Best of Greenville
• No. 9, The Strip Club 104, Best of Greenville
OpenTable analyzes diner reviews nationally for its rankings.