Phone numbers to call for power outages

Published on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Greer Commission of Public Works (CPW) is advising customers to report power outages at their homes or businesses by calling 864-848-5501 or 864-848-5500.

Duke Energy customers can call 800-769-3766.




Related Photo Galleries

Leave a Comment

Trending: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, Obituaries, Chon Restaurant, Allen Bennett Hospital