Max Homa, the 2014 BMW Charity Pro-Am winner, found the tournament a favorite for him.
“For the second consecutive year, I am honored to present the BMW Charity Pro-Am with this wonderful award, which was voted on by the most important constituents – our players,” said Web.com Tour President Bill Calfee. “The tournament team and title sponsor BMW have always worked to present a full week of innovative initiatives and activities to make the tournament a special stop for our players and their families, and we’re pleased the players have rewarded their efforts with this honor.”
As the Web.com Tour event with the best player experience, the BMW Charity Pro-Am included:
• Pro-am format over three courses, with a number of players competing alongside celebrities
• BMW Performance Center Driving Session for each participant
• Highest-rated Web.com Tour event on Golf Channel, reaching over 3.5 million viewers
• Sister Hazel concert
• Free meals at select restaurants in downtown Greenville during tournament week
• Free BMW to the first player recording a hole-in-one during tournament week at Thornblade Club, four-day host course
"This is the second consecutive year we've received this award, which is incredibly exciting," said Bob Nitto, president, BMW Charity Pro-Am. "Many people work extremely hard to make our tournament an outstanding experience for the players, and it's wonderful that their hard work has been recognized again in this way."
The 2017 BMW Pro-Am will take place May 18-21 at Thornblade Club, The Preserve at Verdae and Furman University Golf Club.