The silent auction is 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
A barbecue lunch and hot dog dinner will be available at Big Thursday.
The biggest fundraiser of the year benefiting Greer Community Ministries, it’s 37th annual event, has brought back the live auction with Jerry Bruce as the auctioneer.
Christmas gifts, crafts, baked goods, Nancy Welch “Angel Biscuits”, Ann Helton baked apple pies, and GCM Chef Ellen Roberson frozen casseroles are among the popular food items that are sold out quickly.
Here's a sneak peak at the auction list.
Here’s a timetable for activities:
• 8 a.m. – doors open. Silent auction begins
• 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Pictures with Santa in the gymnasium.
• 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Barbecue lunch $8. Sandwich, baked beans, cole slaw, dessert and drink. (North Greenville University basketball players volunteer to serve.
• 5-7 p.m. – Pictures with Santa in the gymnasium.
• 5-7 p.m. – Hot dog supper, $5 a plate (hot dog, chili, chips, dessert and drink) hosted by the Greer Lions Club. Family table sponsor $40.
• 6:30 p.m. – Silent auction ends.
• 7-9 p.m. – live auction with Jerry Bruce as auctioneer.
Fairview Baptist is at 1300 Locust Hill Road.
For more information visit Greer Community Ministries or call 864-877-1937.